Looking for love? Tired of the same old dating sites? Well, look no further than Ahlam! This revolutionary new site promises to take your online dating experience to a whole new level. But is it worth all the hype? Can you really find true love on this platform or are there hidden dangers lurking beneath its shiny exterior that could leave you heartbroken and disappointed in the end? Let’s dive into our review of Ahlam and see what we can uncover!
Ahlam is like a bad blind date – you know it’s not going to work out before you even get there. From the cheesy profile pics, to the lack of real matches, this dating site is just a waste of time and money. It’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack! Don’t bother signing up for Ahlam – trust me on this one; save yourself some heartache and look elsewhere for love!
Ahlam in 10 seconds
- Ahlam is an online dating site that uses a sophisticated matching algorithm to help users find compatible partners.
- The matching algorithm takes into account the user’s preferences, interests, and lifestyle to suggest potential matches.
- Ahlam offers several pricing options, including a free basic membership and premium subscriptions starting at $19.99 per month.
- Ahlam also has an app available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Compared to other similar sites on the market, Ahlam’s pricing is competitive.
- Ahlam takes privacy and security seriously, offering features such as profile verification and two-factor authentication.
- Users can also customize their profiles with private photos and videos that are only visible to those they choose to share them with.
- Ahlam also offers a “date ideas” feature which allows users to search for local activities and events to attend with their matches.
- Users can also filter their search results by distance, age, and gender.
- Ahlam also provides a “safe mode” which allows users to block or report any suspicious activity.
Pros & Cons
- Easy to use and navigate
- Fun way to meet new people online
- Variety of features for finding potential matches
- No ability to filter matches by location.
- Limited messaging options for free users.
- Not enough profile information available on potential dates.
- Lack of safety features and customer support services.
- Difficult user interface that can be confusing at times.
Ahlam – a dating site that promises to be the “best in class” but falls short of delivering. I’m here as an online dating expert and unfortunately, my review is not going to be glowing.
Let’s start with the free features on Ahlam: they are few and far between! You can create your profile, upload photos, search for other members (which you can only do by age or location), send winks/likes – that’s about it. There isn’t even a chat feature so you’re stuck sending messages back-and-forth if you want any kind of conversation at all which makes me wonder why anyone would bother signing up in the first place?
As for their paid services… well let’s just say there aren’t many bells and whistles either! For starters they offer "premium" access where users get unlimited messaging plus some additional perks like seeing who has viewed your profile; however this comes at quite a steep price tag compared to similar sites out there. And while we’re talking money – don’t expect any refunds from them because once you pay up…you’ve bought yourself nothing more than buyer’s remorse!
Now onto unique features: nope none whatsoever really except maybe one small thing called ‘Matchmaker’ which basically allows someone else set up dates for two people based on compatibility scores….but honestly speaking it seems pretty gimmicky since most people prefer finding matches themselves rather than having someone else decide what type of person they should date next right?
All things considered Ahlam is not worth investing time or money into unless absolutely necessary; after all when it comes down to online dating experiences no one wants half measures now do they?! Save yourself some heartache and find another platform instead – trust me its much better option overall!!
- Profile verification to ensure that users are who they say they are
- Advanced search filters to help users find the perfect match
- Anonymous chat feature for users to get to know each other without revealing their identities
- Compatibility quiz to help users determine their ideal partner
- Video chat option to allow users to connect face-to-face
Ahlam sure knows how to keep up with the times! They have a mobile app that makes it easier than ever for users to find their perfect match. The Ahlam app is available on both iOS and Android devices, so no matter what type of phone you have, you can join in on the fun. Plus, best of all – it’s free to download!
The main advantage of using this app over its website counterpart is convenience; since most people are constantly glued to their phones these days anyway, why not use them as your go-to tool for finding love? You don’t even need an internet connection – just open up the Ahlam App and start swiping away at potential matches right from wherever you are. Plus there’s added security when logging into your account via two-factor authentication (2FA). This means if someone were trying access your account without permission they’d be outta luck because only YOU would know about that second layer verification code sent directly to YOUR device each time you log in or make changes within settings.
But like any other dating site/app combo out there – nothing comes without some cons too…and unfortunately Ahlam isn’t exempt from those either: namely being its lacklustre design which could definitely do with a bit more oomph if ya ask me; plus I’ve heard reports here n’ there about bugs still needing ironing out every now n’ then but overall they’re minor things compared against everything else this great little piece of tech has going for it!. All said though – ah yeah…I’m gonna give ’em props where due cuz let’s face facts folks: having an easy way ta connect singles around da world through one handy lil’ platform such as this deserves recognition indeedy!!
Design & Usability
Ahlam has a lot of potential, but it’s not quite there yet. The design is lacking in several areas and the usability leaves something to be desired.
The colors are dull and uninspiring – they don’t really give off any kind of romantic vibe that you’d expect from an online dating site. It looks more like a business website than one for finding love! Plus, the font choices aren’t great either; some look outdated while others just clash with each other on screen. All this makes navigating around Ahlam difficult at best – it’s hard to find what you’re looking for without getting lost in all those menus or being overwhelmed by too many options at once!
As far as usability goes, Ahlam could use some serious improvements here too: things like search filters should be easier to access and customize so users can narrow down their results quickly instead of having to scroll through pages upon pages trying to find someone who matches their criteria (and let’s face it – no one wants that!). And when messaging people? Well…it’s clunky enough already but if you upgrade your subscription then maybe UI will get better…maybe? That remains unclear right now because we haven’t seen any real changes since its launch last year!
All-in-all, I’m afraid I have to say my review isn’t very positive about Ahlam…the design needs work and the user experience could definitely do with an overhaul if they want people coming back again after signing up once or twice out of curiosity only!.
Ahlam is a dating site that charges for its services, and it’s not cheap. If you’re looking to get your money’s worth out of online dating, this isn’t the place for you. The prices are definitely on the higher end compared to other sites – no matter how much they try to dress it up with ‘premium’ features or extra bells and whistles.
Sure, there may be some benefits if you decide to pay up – like being able access more profiles or having an easier time finding matches – but at these prices? It just doesn’t seem worth it in my opinion! Plus when all those fees start adding up each month… ouch! I’d say shop around before committing here; chances are there’ll be better deals elsewhere.
|Create a profile, browse profiles, send winks
|All free features plus: Chat, view photos, see who’s liked you
|All Plus features plus: Advanced search filters, message read receipts
Other dating sites that could be considered as alternatives to Ahlam include Match.com, eHarmony, and OkCupid. These websites offer similar features such as profile creation and matchmaking services for singles looking for a compatible partner.
- Plenty of Fish
- Best for those seeking a serious relationship
- Best for people looking to find someone of the same cultural background
- Best for singles who want an easy-to-use platform with features tailored to their needs