Are you looking for a bit of excitement in your love life? Have you heard about Illicit Encounters, the UK’s leading dating site for married people? Well, buckle up because we’re going to take an honest look at this controversial website. Is it really as naughty and thrilling as they say or is it all just smoke and mirrors? What are its features like and how does it compare to other similar sites out there on the market today? Let’s find out!
If you’re looking for a dating site that’s not your typical run-of-the-mill, then Illicit Encounters is the place to go. It definitely stands out from other sites in terms of its unique approach – it’s all about extra marital affairs! While this may be off putting to some people, if you’re comfortable with the idea and want something different than what everyone else has, then give it a try. I mean hey – variety is the spice of life right? Plus they have plenty of features like live chat and private messaging so you can get flirty without anyone knowing who you are. So yeah – why not check out Illicit Encounters? Who knows where it might lead…
Illicit Encounters in 10 seconds
- Illicit Encounters is a dating site that helps people find partners for discreet affairs.
- It uses an advanced matching algorithm to connect compatible users and help them find their perfect match.
- It offers various pricing options, ranging from free to premium subscriptions.
- Premium subscriptions start at £14.99 per month or £89.94 for a year.
- Illicit Encounters does not have an app but it is accessible via mobile browsers.
- Its prices are competitive compared to other similar sites on the market.
- It provides strong privacy and security measures to ensure user data is safe.
- It has a unique feature called ‘Icebreaker’ which allows users to send anonymous messages to other members.
- It also has a ‘Verified Member’ badge which shows that a user has been verified by the site.
- It offers a 3-day trial period for new members to try out the site before committing to a subscription.
Pros & Cons
- Easy to find like-minded people looking for discreet relationships.
- Secure and confidential environment with no judgement.
- Variety of communication tools available to make connections quickly.
- Limited profile information makes it difficult to find compatible matches.
- Not all members are actively looking for a relationship.
- Membership fees can be expensive compared to other dating sites.
Security & Safety
If you’re looking for a dating app that isn’t quite as safe and secure as the others, Illicit Encounters might be just what you need. It’s not the most reliable option out there but it does offer some decent security features to keep your data protected.
First off, let’s talk about verification: Does Illicit Encounters have any? Well, yes – sort of! The site requires users to verify their email address when they sign up which is always a good thing in terms of safety and security. However, it doesn’t go much further than this; there is no two-step verification process or anything like that available here so if extra layers of protection are important to you then this may not be the best choice for your needs.
In terms of fighting against bots and fake accounts – something many other sites struggle with – Illicit Encounters actually fares pretty well on this front too thanks largely due its manual photo review system which helps weed out suspicious profiles before they can cause any harm (or waste anyone’s time). This means fewer chances for scammers getting through undetected making it safer overall compared with some other apps where these issues run rampant unchecked by admins or moderators..
Privacy wise things look alright too; all user information stored onsite is encrypted meaning even if someone were able to access said info without permission from an admin at least they wouldn’t be able make sense of what was written down anyway! So while we don’t recommend using Illicit Encounter over more established options such as Tinder or Bumble etc., at least know that should decide give them a try then doing so won’t leave you completely exposed either…
If you’re looking for an alternative to Illicit Encounters, there are plenty of other dating sites available. You could try a more general site like Match or OKCupid, or look into niche sites such as SeniorPeopleMeet and OurTime that cater specifically to older singles.